It feels like only a few weeks since I last posted something, but apparently it has been about four months! Time flies when you’re nursing a baby and chasing a toddler! It’s not that I haven’t had time to bake, I’ve actually done quite a bit over the last few months. It’s finding (or making, more likely) the time to write the posts and upload the pictures. Well, I’m going to do my best to get back into the swing of things.
Let me fill you in on some of the baking adventures I’ve had since my last post.
- Making gingerbread houses for a church fundraiser during the Christmas holidays.
- Making gingerbread houses for a fun family decorating time.
- Making old fashioned brown sugar fudge for the first time.
- Trying to make flavoured brown sugar fudge with molasses and spices.
- Making no-knead sundried tomato and asiago cheese bread (super yum!)
- Making rye bread, which totally flopped, but was surprisingly good to eat anyway.
There are several other exciting things I made that I will post about soon. Until then, it’s good to be here again, and I hope I can get my act together before too many weeks pass us by!