Thank you to Candy of the LovelyBuns blog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’ve been following her blog since I started blogging myself and have enjoyed many wonderful recipes, and you can do the same!
And now that I’ve been nominated, it’s my turn to pass on the honour. For information on the Versatile Blogger Award, you can go to that blog here:
So, as a nominee, I am to tell a little bit about myself, and nominate several other blogs.
- I have a BA degree in Classics.
- For the last 8 years I have worked for a fabulous organization called L’Arche, which you should all check out. They are all over the world and very inspiring.
- I am Canadian, and as such am very grateful to be on a full year of maternity leave right now.
- I love shopping at thrift/second-hand stores.
- I think waffles are the best breakfast ever.
Now, as someone who spends a lot of the day running after a ten-month old baby, I haven’t had a lot of time to browse other blogs. I’m supposed to nominate 15, but I just haven’t had the chance to find and read that many. I follow a few, and some of them have already been nominated by other bloggers, but I’ll mention them again anyway. And rather than randomly selecting 15 to fill the quota, I intend to try and find them as time goes on and nominate when I can. So for now, I’ll nominate these ones, and you’ll just have to check in now and then to see who else I find along this blogging journey: